Setting Princess Cut Stones into Common Prongs: Preparation and Layout Bearing Cutting Setting the Stone Additional Techniques Setting Princess Cut Stone into V-Prongs: Preparation and Layout ...View full product details
Flush Setting Diamonds
Flush Setting Colored Stones
Bezel Setting Colored Stones
Flush Setting Fancy Diamonds
Bezel Setting Marquise Diamonds
Advanced Tool Techniques Includes: Practice Mountings Bezel Punch Templates CZs
This Classroom in a Box: Dual Set includes: • The Art of Setting Princess Cut with Fancy Cut Application, DVD • DVD Kit ...View full product details
This video course begins with black-and-white sketching and rendering skills, developing an ability to rapidly express ideas and visually explain a project to a customer...View full product details
Learn Powerful Secrets of Painting Fine Jewelry! Techniques apply to all types of designs, wearable sculpture, art metals, or fine jewelry Present your design project...View full product details
Understand and Develop Classic Presentation Skills and Make Them Your Own!
• Learn advanced techniques to draw complex designs
• Master the best presentation views for designing rings
• Develop ideas for rings, earrings, pendants, chains, bracelets, brooches, and cufflinks
• Find design inspiration from the natural world & historic motifs • 4 Disc Set with Over 7 hours of instruction
• Included bonus content with printable course drawings and layouts Even in this era of digital design techniques, these sophisticated lessons in free-hand drawing are infinitely useful in expressing complex personal visions, designing a custom piece for a private client, or brand development for a jewelry company. Rotenier's drawing techniques are also highly useful in pre-visualizing CAD renderings for all types of jewelry. Includes digital files of helpful worksheets, design guides developed specifically for this course and the designs themselves.
The " Classroom in a Box" includes:
• Counter Sketching Jewelry: Black & White Part One, DVD
• Advanced Jewelry Design Part Three, DVD
• Tool Kit • One Draft Matic Pencil, 0.3mm • One Draft Matic Pencil, 0.5mm • One Tombow Mono Zero Refillable Eraser • Four Assorted Gray Stumps • One Large Grat Kneaded Eraser • One Black Zippered Utility Bag
In this 4 Disc course series, you will learn an in-depth understanding of the techniques applies in hand engraving traditional ornamental patterns used to adorn jewelry items over centuries passes. For the first time, these methods have been documented and refined into a step by step process applicable to anyone in the engraving arts field. Leaf patterns, flowers, scroll, and borders seen on antique jewelry such as watches, rings, and pendants are broken down into specific cuts and arranged into specific configurations, taking the guesswork out of what the old-time masters were applying to their work.
Aug 27-Nov 16, 2018- CLASS GRADUATED - CONGRATULATIONS!!
Mar 4-May 24, 2019- CLASS GRADUATED - CONGRATULATIONS!!
Aug 26-Nov 15, 2019- CLASS IS FULL - Please Call To Be Put On Waiting List
Jan 28-Feb 1, 2019- CLASS COMPLETED
June 4-8, 2019- CLASS COMPLETED
July 29-Aug 2, 2019- CLASS IS FULL - Please Call To Be Put On Waiting List
August 12-16, 2019- CLASS IS FULL - Please Call To Be Put On Waiting List
Feb 4-8,2019 - CLASS COMPLETED
Feb 11-15, 2019 - CLASS COMPLETED
June 10-14, 2019 - CLASS IS FULL
July 8-12, 2019 - CLASS IS FULL- Please Call To Be Put On Waiting List
July 15-19, 2019 - CLASS IS FULL - Please Call To Be Put On Waiting List
Aug 5-9, 2019 - CLASS IS FULL - Please Call To Be Put On Waiting List
Feb 18-22, 2019 - CLASS COMPLETED
June 17-21, 2019- CLASS FULL- Please Call To Be Put On Waiting List
Nov 18th-22nd, 2019- CLASS IS FULL - Please Call To Be Put On Waiting List
October 21-25, 2019 - NOW ENROLLING
August 12th-16th, 2019- CLASS IS FULL - Please Call To Be Put On Waiting List
July 22nd-26th, 2019- NOW ENROLLING
August 5th - August 8th, 2019- NOW ENROLLING - Only 4 Open Benches Left